1 year Kodak WARRANTY
Price as of February 2, 2020
Kodak Photo Printer Mini PM-210
CMK Cash Price 4,990
Cartridge 470 pesos
EASY PRINT TECHNOLOGY - Mini Smartphone Printer Lets You Print
2.1 X 3.4”
- Photos Direct From Android or iOS Device; No Cables or Buttons Necessary
- WIRELESS CONVENIENCE - NFC One Touch for Android Launches Kodak App to Print in Seconds; Also Compatible With iPhone or iPad Via Wi-Fi Connection
- HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS - Innovative D2T2 Dye Transfer Method Produces Beautiful, Detailed Black/White or Color Portraits That Dry Instantly & Stay Bright Up to 10 Yrs
- ALL-IN-ONE CONVENIENCE - Innovative Kodak PMC Cartridges Combine Paper & Color Ink for Easy Maintenance; Purchase Refills in Increments of 20, 30 or 51
- FREE COMPANION APP - Download the Kodak Photo Printer App for Filters, Cropping, Stickers, Card Templates, ID Photo Print, Video & SNS Print & More
You can now have physical copies of your digital memories, all thanks to the portable Kodak Photo Printer Mini. But does it produce good quality photos? Is it worth your cash? Read on to find out.
In an era where everything is fast becoming digital and paperless, there seems to be no room for physical copies of everything.
This might be more convenient for almost everybody (not to mention better for the environment too), this leaves those who’d want for something more tangible and permanent wanting for more.
And for people who take one too many pictures with their smartphones (and we can’t blame you; there are just too many great camera phones out in the market right now), sometimes no amount of memory storage is enough.